Let me share this article that I found.
It’s titled “The Moments When I Felt ‘I’m So Japanese’ in another country”.
– When I took off my shoes to enter a hotel room.
– When I bow too low.
– When I leave a plane or hotel, I clean everything (while others leave the mess).
– When I say “Sorry” more than “Thank you”.
– When I want to put miso on any food.
– When I can’t stand being lazy by a beach. I feel like I have to do something.
– When I crave for white rice.
– When I miss a wet towel at a restaurant. (In Japan, you get a wet towel at a restaurant).
– When I hold up a dish to eat the food on it.
– When I play a video game or use PC more than going out to see the country.
– When I couldn’t lie down on a bed with my shoes on.
It’s funny? 😛
Quoted from HERE.
This is JAPAN Style!
You should follow me on Twitter HERE.