Domino’s Pizza Japan is providing very unique discount coupons from their campaign website. Just choose the coupon that best applies to you and post it on Twitter or Facebook, and you can get a 25% discount!
There are nine patters of coupons as listed below.
1) Glasses discount: Just for the person wearing glasses. Greet the pizza deliverer with your glasses on!
2) Lonely discount: Just for the person who doesn’t have any spouse, girl friend, or boy friend. Tell the pizza deliverer, “I’m alone.”
3) Two braids discount: Just for the person whose hair hangs in two braids. Wait for the deliverer wearing your hair in two braids!
4) “Maeda” discount: Just for the person whose last name is “Maeda”.
5) “Kacho” discount: Just for the person whose position is kacho (manager: section chief) or whose nickname is kacho.
6) Budgerigar discount: Just wait for the pizza deliverer with your little bird. Watch out not to let it fly away!
7) Second grader discount: Just for the second graders at junior school.
8) Ground floor discount: Just for ground floor residents.
9) Kindness discount: Say something thoughtful to the pizza deliverer.
This coupon festival has been held until Dec. 18. You should try it if you live in Japan! 😉
Source: Net Lab
This is JAPAN Style!