Published Dec 31st, 2010
Today is the last day of the year 2010. How did 2010 treat you? For me, it was just like the saying: “Time and tide stay for no man.” 2010 went so fast.
Thanks to your support, I could make it through this year. m(..)m
In retrospect, I could achieve these things below through Japan Style.
- Uploaded 3 posts almost every day without taking off.
- Managed to organize giveaway projects.
- Held a round-table talk inviting foreign guests.
- Created Japan Style’s logo and renewed the website.
- Opened a fan page on facebook linked to the blog.
As I write up these things, I noticed that they are not really things I can boast. However, I am satisfied with it since I cannot do everything at a time. ^_^
The biggest achievement I made this year was that I made a lot of friends through the blog.
Not only the blog, but I also got to know a lot of people through twitter and facebook.
In general, there would be no chance to make friends in the world such as Russia, Malta, Indonesia, and etc. while living in Japan.
However, this blog made it possible!
They know about Japan so well and they are modest and kind. I really appreciate my friends overseas and the blog readers for giving me thoughtful words. Those words are healing for me as I have a lot of tough issues in my daily life.
So, this is the summary of this year. Now, my New Year’s resolutions for 2011 are…
- Introduce Japanese products about 3 times more than the past years.
- Increase the number of posts regarding cooking. (Introducing cooking recipes, cooking demonstrations, etc.)
- Create a Japanese learning corner.
There are more things I want to do, but I would like to make these three happen first.
If you have any request for the blog, please send me your messages.
I hope you will continue to be my good friend! ^_^
I wish you a Happy New Year! (bow)
You should follow me on Twitter.
Popularity: 1% [?]