In a past article, I introduced a hot springs amusement park, “Ooedo onsen monogatari” in Odaiba, Tokyo. Today I want to introduce another hot spring spa, LaQua which is in Tokyo Dorm City in Bunkyo, Tokyo.
LaQua is a complex leisure and commercial facility consisting of spa, attraction rides, shopping mall, and restaurants. On the basic concept of “Enjoying self-refreshment in the heart of Tokyo,” it is a place for adults to stop by after work. It is especially popular among women.
This video is an introduction video of LaQua, the description is below.
– Natural hot springs from a level 1,700 meters underground.
– Outdoor bath, inside bath, Jacuzzi, and sauna.
– At Healing Baden Zone, there are five low temperature saunas (including hot stone spa).
– Relaxation Lounge has 170 reclining seats and each one has TV and guests can order drink and snack there. (There is a women only lounge too.)
– There are nine different body care & massage salons, two aesthetic salons, a nail salon, and a hair salon.
– You can enjoy attractions including roller coasters and a big wheel.
There are three restaurants in the spa, and twenty restaurants in the same building.
Spa LaQua opens from 11am to 9am the next morning (open 22 hours/day).
The admission fee is 2,565 yen (please check extra charge in the official website below).
For more information, visit Spa LaQua.
This is JAPAN Style!
You should follow me on Twitter.