We Japanese eat rice almost every day. And sometimes we carelessly fail to notice rice grains when they get stuck to our clothes. That’s really embarrassing (=_=)… A blogger found a clever way to deal with this embarrassing issue; something round and white in the photo below. Great!
By the way, what is this!?
This is a brooch masquerading as a ball of sticky rice…
… it’s made from silicon rubber clay.
[How to make]
1) Shape the rubber by hand into many tiny round pieces that look like rice grains
2) Bake them for five minutes.
3) Glue them onto a brooch base.
4) Keep piling them on!
5) You know you’re finished when it looks like a small rice ball.
[How to use]
1) Ooooh! She found a clump of rice on her shirt!
2) But don’t worry. She has a great brooch!!
3) She looks very fashionable with the brooch, doesn’t she!? And she looks quite proud ^^;
4) She looks even more fashionable with more grains of rice.
[How to use : Another version]
1) when she eats a rice ball and finds…
2)… so many rice grains on her hand! Is she in a pinch?
3) No! Not to worry. She has a special attachment for the brooch.
4) The brooch doubles as a ring! Great!!
I wish someone would sell this brooch at shops (^_^). I’d really like to have one!
Source: Daily Portal Z
This is JAPAN Style!