Omiwatari Ceremony is held at Kasugawakamiya Festival every December 17.
It is designated as a significant intangible folk cultural asset of Japan.
Top Rated Stories
- Osaka Burger the Japan’s Original Burger (5.00 out of 5)
- How to Distinguish between Real and Fake Maiko (Geisha) (5.00 out of 5)
- Wasabi Stories vol.211: “Japanese think with their eyes!?” (5.00 out of 5)
- What Did Ninja Eat? “Ninja Diet” – Part 1 (5.00 out of 5)
- The Wonderful World of Para Para Manga – Flip Book (5.00 out of 5)