Fall Festival at Oomiwa Shrine. This festival has been held for 2,000 years.
Wonder what it was like 2,000 years ago. Kids have got a full smile on their faces.
Top Rated Stories
- Osaka Burger the Japan’s Original Burger (5.00 out of 5)
- The Wonderful World of Para Para Manga – Flip Book (5.00 out of 5)
- What Did Ninja Eat? “Ninja Diet” – Part 1 (5.00 out of 5)
- POKEMON Airplanes, Trains, Cars in Japan (5.00 out of 5)
- Green Tea Face Soap That Tops Various Skin Care Charts (5.00 out of 5)
This Week Video
- Ukiyo-e Prints of Strong Men Popular in Edo Period : Part 1
- [Japan after Quake] Headline Round-up : October 29 – November 11
- 8 Things that Chinese Surprised about Waste Disposal in Japan
- Wasabi Stories vol.115: “Everything depends on how you feel it in your mind”
- Mystical Place in Japan, ‘Suspension Bridge of Love’