Fall Festival at Oomiwa Shrine. This festival has been held for 2,000 years.
Wonder what it was like 2,000 years ago. Kids have got a full smile on their faces.
Top Rated Stories
- Osaka Burger the Japan’s Original Burger (5.00 out of 5)
- Wasabi Stories vol.211: “Japanese think with their eyes!?” (5.00 out of 5)
- The Wonderful World of Para Para Manga – Flip Book (5.00 out of 5)
- What Did Ninja Eat? “Ninja Diet” – Part 1 (5.00 out of 5)
- POKEMON Airplanes, Trains, Cars in Japan (5.00 out of 5)